Домашняя работа по английскому языку 7 класс
Пособие, которое ты держишь сейчас в руках, станет для тебя незаменимым помощником в изучении нового предмета. Здесь ты найдешь выполненные упражнения из учебника и комплекта рабочих тетрадей. С их помощью ты сможешь повторить и закрепить материал, изученный в классе, а, выполнив домашнюю работу, проверить правильность результата; исправить собственные ошибки и понять, какой материал в учебнике необходимо повторить.
ГДЗ (ответы) по английскому языку 7 класс
- This is Olga’s letter to her mother. What regular and irregular verbs in the past did she use in it?
Showed, enjoyed, watched. Irregular.
Took, had, wrote, sent, spoke.
- Say what the English schoolchildren could see and visit in Moscow.
They could see Moscow shops. They could see the Kremlin. They could see Red Square. They could see the Kremlin Palace. They could see the Children’s Theatre. They could visit the Bolshoi Theatre. They could visit the Malyi Theatre.
- Complete the sentences.
- My sister spoke English when she was in London.
- When Jane was a little girl, she could read very well.
- Yesterday evening we saw our friends.
- Mum and Dad gave me this bike for my birthday.
- Last summer we had a holiday at the sea.
6.1 put this letter in the letter box two days ago.
- Last winter my brother took me to the Bolshoi Theatre.
- Yesterday I got up late and my father drove me to school.
- Say what they could and couldn’t do in the Middle Ages.
- They could write and read books.
- They couldn’t fly planes.
- They couldn’t watch television.
- They couldn’t travel by train.
- They could ride horses.
- They could travel by sea.
- They couldn’t drive cars.
- They couldn’t ride bikes.
- They couldn’t play computer games.
- They could make houses and castles.
- They could cook food in the kitchen.
- They couldn’t listen to the tape recorders.
- They could play chess.
- They couldn’t speak on the telephone.
- They couldn’t eat cheeseburgers and drink Coke.
- Read the sentences in a) present; b) past Present
- My brother Tom thinks he can speak French.
- I know that the Greens live in Scotland.
- I always get up early in the morning.
- When Jane was in St Petersburg, she visited a lot of museums.
- Andrew taught me to count when I was little.
- Boris knew Helen’s telephone number.
- In January Alice thought a lot about her summer holidays.
- The children rode on their bikes in the park.
- In summer the children ran a lot and played with a ball.
- Willy came home late.
- James spent last summer in July. 14. Bob drove to the country in his car.
- Read Yura’s diary again. Say true or false.
True — 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 15
False — 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 14
- Complete these sentences with the new words.
- We had a lot of fun at Mike’s party yesterday.
- My trip from London to Brighton wasn’t long.
- I hated my summer holidays, I think they were terrible.
- When do English pupils go back to school after holidays?
- The weather is bad and I’d like to stay at home.
- Look, it’s raining again!
- Who taught you to play chess?
- I like playing with a ball on the beach.
9.1 thought about you when I was in London.
- I have a diary and write in it about my family, school and friends.
- I can’t walk, there’s sand in my shoes.
- Match the words.
do the city, leave the beach (hotel, city), to go on a trip, to write in a diary, play on the beach, swim in the sea, stay in the hotel, have fun.
- Choose the right answer.
- Do the children play volleyball in summer? — Yes, they do.
- Does it often rain in autumn? — Yes, it does.
- Do children often ride horses in towns and cities? — No, they don’t.
- Do you have pets at home? — Yes, I do.
- Do you have holidays in summer? — Yes, we do.
- Does your father work on Sunday? — No, he doesn’t.
- Does your mother work on Sunday? — Yes, she does.
- Say what you didn’t do yesterday.
I didn’t swim in the sea yesterday. I didn’t play on the beach yesterday. I didn’t go London yesterday. I didn’t stay at a hotel yesterday. I didn’t make sandcastles yesterday I didn’t read French books yesterday. I didn’t visit Trafalgar Square yesterday. I didn’t go to the British Museum yesterday. I didn’t go boating yesterday I didn’t stay at home all day yesterday. I didn’t teach little children to swim.
- Complete the sentences.
1.1 did not usually go to bed late last winter.
- Last summer my brother did not go to Italy.
- My little sister does not like porridge. She likes cornflakes.
- They did not write a dictation last Thursday.
- They do not go to school, they are very young.
- The boys did not go fishing yesterday.
- Look at the pictures and write what the children did yesterday.
- The children swam in the sea yesterday.
- The children made sandcastles yesterday.
- The children went boating yesterday.
- The children played on the beach yesterday.
- The children rode their bikes yesterday.
- The children taught Billy to play football yesterday.