Сборник упражнений по грамматике английского языка Ю.Б. Голицынского — книга, по которой учатся все российские (и не только российские) школьники. Благодаря методической продуманности и полноте она широко используется в учебном процессе как в базовых школах, так и в школах с углубленным изучением английского языка. Кроме того, этот сборник оказался незаменимым пособием для широкого круга людей, самостоятельно изучающих или повторяющих язык.
В помощь тем, кто занимается самостоятельно, предлагается полный сборник ключей, т.е. выполненных упражнений. Теперь читатели смогут проверить, правильно ли они усвоили грамматические правила, и внести необходимые коррективы в процесс изучения языка.
Сборник упражнений по грамматике английского языка
Местоимения some, any, по, every и их производные 54
Much, many, (a) litlle, (a) few 60
Степени сравнения прилагательных 62
Употребление времен 76
Passive voice 125
Согласование времен. Косвенная речь 141
Причастие, герундий и отглагольное существительное 204
Сложное дополнение (Complex object) 209
Сложное подлежащее (Complex subject) 225
Условные предложения. Сослагательное наклонение после / wish 231
Модальные глаголы 245
Контрольное упражнение 283
1. This is a pen. That is a pencil. 2. This is a book. It is my book. 3. Is this your pencil? — No, it isn’t my pencil, it is my sister’s pencil. 4. I have a sister. My sister is an engineer. My sister’s husband is a doctor. They have got two children. 5. This is a girl. This girl is their daughter. Their daughter’s name is Vera. 6. That is a boy. That boy is her brother. Her brother’s name is Nick. 7. This is our flat. 8. We have got a car. Our car is not expensive but reliable. 9. I have no pet. 10. My granny has got a headache. She has no idea what to do. 11. I have a friend. His name is Mike. My friend is very good. 12. It’s a cat. Its tail is long and bushy. It’s Mike’s cat.
l.When is your birthday? — My birthday is (on) the first of May. 2. Do you remember your mother’s birthday? — Yes, I do. 3. His uncle is generous and her aunt is very kind. 4. That man is very clever. His book is recognized by a lot of people. 5. They know our address. 6. Their son speaks English very well. 7. My cousin’s dog is small. Its hair is curly. 8. Is this a watch? — No, it isn’t a watch, it’s a pen. 9. This pen is good, and that pen is bad. 10.1 can see a pencil on your table, but I can see no paper. 11.Give me a chair, please. 12. They have a dog and two cats. 13.1 have a spoon in my soup plate, but I have no soup in it. 14. My friend says he is going to be a millionaire one day. 15. Would you like an orange? 16. Mr Smith is an artist, Mrs Smith is a poetess. She is not a singer.
1. He hasn’t got a car. But he’s got a computer. The computer is new. 2. His friends have got a cat and a dog. The dog never bites the cat. 3. This is a tree. The tree is green. 4. I can see three boys. The boys are playing. 5. I have a bicycle. The bicycle is black. My friend has no bicycle. 6. Our room is large. 7. We wrote a dictation yesterday. The dictation was long. 8. She has two daughters and one son. Her son is a pupil. 9. Last year I gave my mother a bracelet for her birthday. She liked the bracelet. 10. My brother’s friend has no dog. 11. This pencil is broken. Give me that pencil, please. 12. She has a ball. The ball is big. 13. I got a letter from my friend yesterday. The letter was interesting. 14. When they were in Geneva, they stayed at a hotel. Sometimes they had dinner at the hotel and sometimes in a restaurant. 15. I’ve got an idea. 16. What a surprise! Our parents gave us a DVD player for Christmas.
1. This is a pen. The pen is red. 2. These are pencils. The pencils are black. 3. This is soup. The soup is so tasty. 4. In the morning I eat a sandwich and drink tea. 5. She gave me coffee and a cake. The coffee was hot. The cake was very tasty. 6. Do you like ice cream?
7. I see a book in your hand. Is the book interesting?
8. Do you need a camera? 9. He never eats meat, he always eats vegetables, cereals, seeds, fruit, and nuts. He is a vegetarian. 10. This is a pineapple. The pineapple is delicious. 11. Elaine, apples are good for you! 12. My cousin is upset. He’s got a sore throat. 13. This is cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is fresh. 14. She bought meat, butter and potatoes yesterday. She also bought a cake. The cake was delicious. We ate the cake and drank tea. 15. This is my table. On the table I have books, two pencils, a pen and paper. 16. This is a bag. The bag is brown. It is my sister’s bag. And this is my bag. It is yellow.
1.1 have two sisters. My sisters are students. 2. We are at home. 3. My brother is not at home, he is at school. 4. My mother is at work. She is a doctor. 5. I am not a doctor. 6. He has no sister. 7. He is not a pilot. 8. I have thirty-two teeth. 9. He has a child.
10. She has two children. Her children are at school.
11. Is your father at home? — No, he is at work.
12. Where is your brother? — He is at home.