Учись играючи! Пособие представляет собой несколько страниц грамматических пояснений и 15 листов с играми, которые вырезаются и заполняются участниками игры. В конце книжки есть ключи к играм и тест на пройденный материал.
В каждую игру могут играть от 2-х до 5-ти игроков.
Grammar Games. Naval Battle — Морской бой. Карлова Е.Л.
Игра Морской бой на времена глагола поможет вам легко и без напряжения освоить английскую грамматическую систему, довести до автоматизма употребление временных форм
Грамматические игры для изучения английского языка
ПРАВИЛА: В морской бой обычно играют вдвоем. Вырежьте таблицу с игрой. Нарисуйте свои корабли так, чтобы их не видел соперник (3 трехпалубных, 4 двухпалубных и 5 однопалубных). Впишите в клеточки правильные грамматические формы, соответствующие обстоятельству времени в данной строке, и сыграйте в морской бой, называя правильную форму глагола. Если вы угадали, вы продолжаете играть, если вы промазали или назвали неправильную форму, ход переходит другому игроку. Делайте свои комментарии к игре на английском языке!
Просмотри табличку, обращая внимание на перевод временных форм, и сделай тест.
Я пишу Present Simple (WV+S) Present Progressive (am/is/are +V+ing) Present Perfect Progressive (have/has+V+ing) I write every day. I am writing now. I have been writing for 3 days.
Я написал Past Simple (V+d/ed or the 2nd form) Present Perfect (have/has+V+d/ed or the 3d form) Past Perfect (had+V+d/cd or the 3d form) I wrote yesterday. 1 have just written. I had written by 5 p.m. yesterday.
Я писал Past Progressive (was/were+V+ing) Past Perfect Progressive (had been+ V+ing) I was writing at 5 p.m. yesterday, (when you came) I had been writing for 3 hours by 5 p.m. (when you came)
Я напишу Future Simple (will+V) Future Perfect (will have+V+d/ed or the 3d form) 1 will write tomorrow. T will have written tomorrow by 5 p.m.
Я буду писать Future Progressive (will be+V+ing) I will be writing tomorrow at 5 p.m.
Примечание: V — неопределенная форма глагола без частицы ‘to’.
Сделай тест и оцени свои знания грамматики!
1. Поставь глагол в скобках в нужном времени.
1.1 (to travel) to the US every year.
2.1 (to travel) to the US now for a conference.
3.1 (to travel) to the US next year.
4.1 already (to travel) to the US.
5.1 (to travel) to the US last year.
6.1 already (to travel) to the US when I met her.
7.1 (to travel) to the US for since 1999.
8.1 (to travel) to the US for 3 months when a telegram called me home. 9.1 (to travel) in the US next year in May. 10. By 2005 I (to travel) in the US 10 times.
2. Выбери подходящую временную форму.
1. Please, don’t make such a noise. I _.
study am studying studying
believe believing am believing
3. Mary usually_at the Astoria, but now she__
stay stays is staying stay stays is staying _at the Grand Hotel Europe.
4. Can T come at 6? No, don’t come at 6.1____ TV at this time.
am watching will watch will be watching
— 17 —
5. Can I comc at 8 then? That’s OK, by that time I
will watch will be watching will have watched
6. Next year Sid__to Brazil.
goes will go will have gone
7.1 usually_tea, but today I_coffee.
drink drinks am drinking drinking
8 ._this film yet?
did you see have you seen
9. He_his car when I called him.
have already sold had already sold
10. We____since 5.
have cooked have been cooking
11. By the time we met, she__in Greece for a year.
has been traveling had been traveling
12. Do this work tomorrow. No need. I already____it.
did had done have done
13. How long_here? For 3 years.
do you live are you living have you been living
14.1____the floor all day and now it’s
am painting was painting have been painting freshly painted.
15. John_cars since 6 o’clock today.
is selling was selling has been selling
He__10 cars (already).
sold has sold had sold
16. John can’t get into his flat. Why? He_the key. When did
lost has lost had lost
he lose it? He_yesterday.
lost has lost had lost
17. Linda_tennis before.
doesn V play didn V play hasn V played
18. Doug____tennis last year.
doesn 7 play didn V play hasn V played
19. When she came home her husband (already)__.
left has left had left
20. When they went out into the street it_
is raining was raining had been raining
It_for 3 days already by that time.
have been raining was raining had been raining
21. When we were having breakfast, father looked tired, we realized he____
was working has been working had been working
22. It happened when we___the street.
crossed are crossing were crossing
23. This book__Dostoyevsky.
wrote written was written
— 18 —
24. This book _______in 2010.
will publish was published will be published
25. A lot of new cars_at the exhibition last year.
showed are shown were shown
26. This new skyscraper (just)____.
is built was built has been built
27. This block__(already) when I came to the factory.
was built has been built had been built
28. Your room__ now. Wait a minute.
is cleaned is cleaning is being cleaned
29.1_by the teacher to leave the room.
told was told
30. When I arrived, I_by the secretary to wait in the lobby.
told am told was told
31. Visitors_around the museum by professional guides.
shown are shown will be shown
32.1 couldn’t help them. Nothing could_.
Grammar Games. Naval Battle — Морской бой.